Sunday, 25 March 2012

Closing Down

First, I want to answer a comment or two that were left on my last posts.

  1. I never claimed that I was still a paid professional critic.
  2. My writing style on this blog is informal and unpolished because it is a blog
  3. Legal threats are not funny
  4. My inaccurate spelling was left in my bio for a reason. Only a few people will get the in-joke, I'm sorry you weren't one of them.
Secondly, I have been threatened. I don't know how serious the threat is or if it has any basis or weight. I don't care either. People don't want me here, that's fine. The blog has gone. The domain will remain. I have received an e-mail and a post will be made next week about what will happen to this blog (I'm not giving too much away by saying a new owner).

Thirdly, if, and only if you want to read a blog which is just me posting my thoughts like millions of other bloggers then please pop along to my new blog.

http://ejtscorner.blogspot.com

Finally, thank you to everyone who ever sent me messages of support. Thank you to those who asked me to review their performances. Thank you to those hundreds of people who read this blog every month. It hasn't always been fun, but the journey has been fascinating.

All the Best, EJ xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment